The Top 10 Dining Etiquette Tips to Impress Single Women When on a Dining Date:
- Whatever you do, don't use curse words in your dining conversations. This can really turn women off and can even spoil your chances for dating her again and your potential relationship goes right down the drain.
- Don't bring your cell phone on your dining date. You don't want any interruptions and you want to give her your undivided attention. Also, you may mistakenly think that cell phones impress women by thinking that you are a important businessman or something. The women are going to be impressed by how you treat them, not because you have a cell phone.
- I highly recommend that you bring some dental floss and tic tacs with you on your date. After you complete your meal, excuse yourself and go to the restroom and floss your teeth and take a breath mint. The reason for this is that you don't want any food stuck on your teeth while talking to her (this can be very embarrassing and you won't even be aware of it and of course you don't want to have bad breath either.
- Don't bore your date by constantly talking about yourself, what material possessions you have, important people you know, your fancy car, your money, etc. In other words, stay away from your ego trip, just focus on her and revolve your conversation around her and her interests.
- Never bite your nails while you are dining.
- Please, whatever you do, don't light up a cigar while you are eating. It will not only turn her off, but will annoy other patrons with the foul odor of a cigar.
- Refrain from chewing gum while dining.
- When asked how you are doing. Always reply, "I'm doing great, howabout yourself?" Don't reply with how bad you are feeling or discussing any ailments.
- If there are other people in your party, be sure and include them in your conversations. In other words, don't ignore the other people at your table, especially if they are her friends.
- Whenever she reaches for a cigarette, be sure and light it for her.
"I decided to take a chance with your book "A Man's Guide to Women" and I must say it is one of the greatest investments in my life. Almost overnight, my life began to change for the better. Before I purchased this book, I was attractive and had money (which is a plus) yet I was miserable and bitter. I was in a paradox, because I was unhappy that I couldn't attract women, but I didn't know that I had to be happy to attract women. Your book gave me a good slap on the face and woke me up by simply stating how women want to be in a relationship to be happy (the same reason I wanted one) but for that to happen, I'd have to be positive to attract them. So, I put on a happy face and the NEXT bloody day, a girl who I recently became interested in began telling one of my female friends how much she liked me... and the rest is history. Thank you so much, I recommend this book to every guy on the face of the earth-- no wait! That would give me too much skilled competition!" - Arric Belzer, North Florida
"I just finished reading your "A MAN"S GUIDE TO WOMEN" and I just want to say...Thank you for selling this book to me! Not only I had sex with a girl from 3 days after I got your book, but also I am a better man because of the principal you teach." - Tony Kawasaki, Gardena, CA
"I thought being confused by women and floundering in the sea of love was normal. "A Man's Guide To Women" showed me how wrong I was. I'm now dating all the women I want. I wish I had read this book years ago." - V.S., Portland, OR
"Several months ago I purchased a copy of "A Man's Guide to Women." It has been a real eye opener - time after time I could see the ways in which I've bungled relationships over the past 6 years since I got divorced. So, I wanted to thank you for providing this insight into the inner workings of the female psyche. At least I won't make these mistakes in the future." - David F., Atlanta, GA
For more information on this book go to: http://www.getgirls.com/manguide.htmhttp://www.getgirls.com/manguide.htm
At Last!...A Pheromone Cologne Spray
That Really Works to Help You Meet,
Attract, and Seduce Women Instantly!
TIP #1 - Yes, sexy single women are attracted sexually and romantically to men with nice bodies and having a fit body usually means that you take care of yourself and take pride in your body.
However, there's one way that fitness can backfire on you and actually cause women to lose interest in you. Let me explain...if you are an exercise freak and your whole life revolves around body building and all you can talk about is your body and exercising, this can turn off women who don't share your enthusiasm. Due to your obsession with yourself, they may even think you are self-centered and stuck on yourself.
All I'm saying is you can have a nice body, but focus all your attention on the woman you're with. Your body will speak for itself, you don't have to constantly call attention to it. You don't have to cram your exercising and fitness lifestyle down a woman's throat unless you both are consumed with fitness.
TIP #2 - Keep your fingernails and toenails short and clean. Women notice things like dirty or long fingernails and toenails. It may surprise you, but a woman may not even date you because of unsightly fingernails or toenails.
TIP #3 - If you have gray or graying hair, leave it alone! Don't dye it or cover it up! Most single women are very attracted to men with gray or graying hair. They think it looks sexy and distinguished.
TIP #4 - If you have a moustache, be sure and keep it short and neatly trimmed. Women are turned off by long moustaches that invade their nostrils during kissing. Also, keep it clean and don't let it collect food.
TIP #5 - Here's another problem that can turn some single women off.
It's your nose hair and ear hair. As you get older these hairs grow like a weed and can become unsightly to some women. Trim your nose hairs and when you get a hair cut and have your stylist clip the hair out of your ears.
In closing, be aware that single women notice little things about your appearance that you may not even be aware of or things you may not consider important. The name of the game is attracting sexy single women and you certainly don't want them to be turned off by some flaw in your looks.