In our experience and observations, one thing has become clear: Women are much better at the game of seduction than men are. Women seem to be born with the instincts, or at least learn them at an early age, of how to play hard to get, how to tempt men, and how to master all the subtleties of male/female pursuit.

Men, on the other hand, seem to be very ignorant in these matters. The sum total of most men's expertise in pursuing a woman seems to be somewhat related to hitting her over the head with a club. And since this technique is no longer accepted, most men are completely lost and vulnerable to the manipulative instincts of women.

2 comments

  1. Unknown // June 28, 2014 at 5:50 PM  

    First of all, I am glad to see that your site has some real help and support with content that provides real answers. I have searched for days for the information that you are giving and your site is right to the point on every detail that I need. Your site doesn't waste my time with a lot fluff like many other site that clam they know what they are talking about. I'm here at www.howtomeet.net and you guys have a 4 star rating as far as I am concerned. So again thanks....James

  2. Lisa // July 16, 2014 at 10:57 AM  

    I agree! Women are much more mature than men, emotionally as well as "physically".