First of all, I’d like to say that we were all put on this earth for a reason and purpose. I feel that I was put on this earth to help men succeed with women. Let's face it guys...It's a jungle out there in the dating world for men now and for many men, the search for love, sex, and romance continues to be frustrating, unfulfilling, lonely, and heart breaking.

Also, their fear of rejection, lack of confidence, shyness, and fear of catching AIDS, herpes, and venereal diseases creates what seems like insurmountable obstacles to meeting women. And for those men who actually do go on dates, many of them never even get to first base with women.

Allow me to be your personal coach and follow my dating advice and seduction tips, read my books, blogs, and purchase my products so you can rule the dating jungle and fill your life with lots of love, romance, and intimacy. Guaranteed!

I’d like to introduce myself: I’m America's #1 Singles Expert and one of the nations leading experts on dating and relationships, guest speaker on several TV and radio shows, featured in print interviews, dating consultant, and I have helped thousands of men win at the game of love with my phenomenal best-selling books:

"200 Guaranteed Ways to Succeed with Women"
"1001 Best Pick-Up Lines"
"The Complete Guide to Meeting Women"
"How to Pick Up Women in Nightclubs"
"How to Pick Up Topless Dancers"
"100 Places to Take a Date"
"How to Pick Up Women in Discos" (My first book)
"The Houston Entertainment and Dating Guide"
"Finding Mr. Right" (A book for women)

Also, I am President and owner of Gemini Publishing Company and getgirls.com, which specializes in Books, eBooks, Audio Cassettes, CDs, DVDs, and Pheromone Products on how to meet, date, attract, and seduce women located at: www.getgirls.com







1 comments

  1. Anonymous // February 2, 2019 at 10:38 PM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.