"I decided to take a chance with your book "A Man's Guide to Women" and I must say it is one of the greatest investments in my life. Almost overnight, my life began to change for the better. Before I purchased this book, I was attractive and had money (which is a plus) yet I was miserable and bitter. I was in a paradox, because I was unhappy that I couldn't attract women, but I didn't know that I had to be happy to attract women. Your book gave me a good slap on the face and woke me up by simply stating how women want to be in a relationship to be happy (the same reason I wanted one) but for that to happen, I'd have to be positive to attract them. So, I put on a happy face and the NEXT bloody day, a girl who I recently became interested in began telling one of my female friends how much she liked me... and the rest is history. Thank you so much, I recommend this book to every guy on the face of the earth-- no wait! That would give me too much skilled competition!" - Arric Belzer, North Florida

For more information on our best-selling book, "A Man's Guide to Women" Click Here.







0 comments