"Let's be Friends Crap"

Sunday, October 31, 2010 | | 0 comments »

This week I want to give you some valuable advice on not falling for the "Let's be Friends Crap."
If a girl breaks up with you and tells you, "I want us to be friends," don't take this literally. Don't think that she wants to spend time with you, do things with you, and be best friends that someday become lovers again. What she wants is for you to leave as a friend. In other words, she doesn't want you to hate her, but you being in her life at this time is going to cause her problems.
Amazing Subliminal Music CD's Seduce Women and Make Them Want to Have Sex!
What she is really saying is, "I don't want to hurt your feelings, and I don't want you to hate me, but I want you out of my life."
You're going to be frustrated when around her. Obviously, she is no longer enchanted with you, so she really isn't interested in being with you. Besides, you'll only be reminding her that she dumped you which will make her feel guilty and uncomfortable. Do both of you a favor. Be friendly.







0 comments