Art of Using Poetry to Attract Single Women


I know what you may be thinking. Poetry is for wimps. All women in general love poetry and one of the fastest ways to a woman's heart is using poetry. I can assure you that if you use poetry on her she won't think that you're a wimp. She will be impressed! Here are some great poems to give to her to win her heart:



Poem #1 To: ____________(her name)

It takes the Sun and the Rain,
to make the flowers grow.
It takes the Moon and the Stars,
to make the Heavens glow.
It takes a wish, and lots of hard work
to make a Dream come true.
And to make my Life really happy,
it takes a "Sweet" and "Lovely" girl like you!

* This poem below is my personal favorite poem that worked best for me on single women:

Poem #2 To:_____________(her name)

Some girls are nice,
Some girls are "Sweet,"
And some are "Dear as can be."
And once in a great while,
a girl like _____(her name) comes along,
Who happens to be "All Three!"

Poem #3 To:______________(her name)

You make me feel....
like something special,
because you are.

Poem #4 To:______________(her name)

I'll tell you my fantasy,
it's an evening for two,
anywhere...with you.

When I would meet women at bars and nightclubs and scored their phone number, just before I would say goodbye I would write one of these poems on a piece of paper right in front of her and give it to her. Try it guys, this technique really leaves a lasting impression!

 Drive Women Wild with Powerful Pheromone Cologne

P.S. - This article written by Don Diebel (Americas #1 Singles Expert). If you would like more free dating tips on how to successfully meet, date, attract, and seduce single women, please visit his website at: www.getgirls.com

0 comments