A Few Words That Cause Failure with Single Women


Don't use the words, I WISH - As an example, do you ever say these things to yourself:

  • "I wish I had a girlfriend"
  • "I wish I had somebody to love"
  • "I wish I could find someone to date"
The words I WISH can be very dangerous to you succeeding with single women because subconsciously you are saying to yourself, "I can't" or "I won't be able to do it" and this can set you up for failure.

Instead say to yourself:
  • "I will have a girlfriend"
  • "I will have somebody to love"
  • "I will find someone to date"
The absolutely worst words you can say to yourself is, "I'll try." When you say this to yourself it's just an excuse for failure. And this will program your subconscious mind to accept that you will fail. Here are examples of things you say to yourself that you must totally eliminate from your thinking:
  • "I'll try to meet more women"
  • "I'll try to take action when I see a woman I'd like to date"
  • "I'll try to overcome my shyness with women"
  • Instead of saying, "I'll try" just say, "I'll do it" or "I can." And never, never tell yourself, "I can't."


 P.S. - This article written by Don Diebel (Americas #1 Singles Expert). If you would like more free dating tips on how to successfully meet, date, attract, and seduce single women, please visit his website at: www.getgirls.com

0 comments