A Few Tips on Prolonging Relationships


It has always amazed me how so many potential relationships just fizzle out. They start out great, but once the initial romance and infatuation phase wears off then you begin to lose interest in each other. Why?

Well, sometimes it's because one or both parties don't put forth the effort to keep the relationship alive. It takes a lot of work to find and start a relationship, but it also takes a lot of work to sustain one.

The point I'm trying to make is that you shouldn't give up on a relationship after the glamour has worn off. Don't wrongly assume that you have no future with her because the relationship is not as exciting as it was in the beginning.

You must do your part to nurture the relationship and keep the fires burning. Don't take her for granted just because you've been dating a few weeks. You must make a continuous effort to romance her and keep her attracted to you. Show and tell how much you care for her.



In closing, I would like to give you some more advice. Give a relationship time to develop.

I have made a lot of mistakes in the past by dumping women after just a few dates. I didn't take the time to get to know them and find out what they were like on the inside where it counts. At the time my brain was between my legs and all I was interested in was using single women just for sex, then move on to my next conquest (victim). This I'm not proud of to admit. I'm much older now and much wiser and interested in what women are like on the inside.

P.S. - This article written by Don Diebel (Americas #1 Singles Expert). If you would like more free dating tips on how to successfully meet, date, attract, and seduce single women, please visit his website at: www.getgirls.com

0 comments