Attract Single Women with Pheromones, Meet Them at Laudromats


As an experiment last night, I put on some Liquid Magnet Pheromone Cologne to wear to a reception party for a publishing seminar at one of our Holiday Inns here in Houston. To my amazement, women were constantly approaching me and sitting next to me and becoming very friendly towards me. I felt like a kid in the candy store. I would suggest you try the same experiment to attract women like a magnet and have them coming on to you.

This week I want to focus on meeting single women in Laundromats:



Laundromat Pick-Up Lines - If you live in an apartment complex or do your laundry offsite, I'm sure you've noticed some lovely single women washing their clothes. This is a great casual non-threatening setting to meet women. Here are some opening lines to break the ice:

  • "Can I help you fold those sheets?"
  • "Can I help you do your laundry?"
  • "Here, let me help you put your clothes in the dryer."
  • "Can you tell me how much bleach to put in with my good suit?"
  • "Can you help me? How much detergent do I need to put in with these clothes?"
  • "Would you like to go have a cup of coffee while we're waiting on our clothes?"
  • "Could you show me how to operate this machine?"
  • "Do you put in the detergent first or after the washing machine startsfilling up with water?"
P.S. - This article written by Don Diebel (Americas #1 Singles Expert). If you would like more free dating tips on how to successfully meet, date, attract, and seduce single women, please visit his website at: www.getgirls.com

0 comments