Buying Table Dances in Topless Clubs


Should You Buy Table Dances in Topless Clubs?

This tip will save you tons of money. Don't buy table dances! You will be propositioned by every dancer you meet or come into contact with. This is how they make their money. When asked for a dance reply, "There's nothing more I would love than to have you dance for me, but I do not want to be just another customer, I'm more interested in getting to know you better and become your friend. Look, I know the ropes of your business and I understand this is how you make your money, so if you need to leave and make some money I understand. Why don't you come back over here and party with me after you make some money?"



Always remember your objective: Develop a friendship with a dancer and do not become just another customer. You're not going to get anywhere with a dancer if you become a customer.

0 comments