Sexual Pick Up Lines to Use on Women


Double Meanings of Sexy Talk with Women

Double Meanings

The mildest form of sexual overture is to speak with double meaning. The following phrases are some of the many that can be spliced into the conversation innocently, but delivered with a slight suggestion of deeper meaning:



  • Can I tempt you?
  • Will you take me on?
  • Give me a try.
  • You know what they say; you've got to try it to see if you like it.
  • Come here! I want you.
  • Do you want me?
  • I'd like to see what you've got.
  • I'd like to see what you can do.
  • I'd like to see more of you.
  • Are you hot?
  • All the way.
  • Do it together.
  • Will you, or won't you.
  • Does she, or doesn't she.
  • If I called to pick you up later, would you be willing?
  • I've been trying to think of something we could do together, where we could have lots of fun.
  • You're getting me all excited now.
  • Do you want to play?
  • Let's fool around a bit.

0 comments