How to Overcome Fears in Approaching Women


Overcoming Fear in Approaching Women

So many guys miss out on meeting the woman of their dreams because they let fear in approaching and meeting women distract them and hold them back.

When you allow this to happen guess what happens? Not a damn thing! You have passed up another opportunity to find someone to love, date, seduce and just mabe a future marriage partner. Don't get sucked into thinking these thoughts:

  • What if she doesn't like me?
  • What if I say something she doesn't like?
  • What if she has a boyfriend?
  • What if I fail?
Lets think of it this way instead:
  • What if it turns out that she is attracted to me and really likes me?
  • What if you focus all of your attention on her and say the things she likes to hear?
  • What if she is unattached and she is looking for a boyfriend?
  • What if you succeed in meeting her?
So, guys I hope this advice helps you overcome your fears in approaching and meeting women. Be confident and always expect to succeed with any woman you approach that you are attracted to.


0 comments