Girls with Imaginations/Keeping Humor Light


How to Deal with Imaginations and Sense of Humor

Don't let her Freak You Out - If you have a girl with an imagination, count yourself lucky and be careful not to treat her like a freak. So your kinky chick wants to outfit you in a collar and leash and take her "bad dog for a walk." You may not be into it, but decline gracefully and see what else she's got up her leather bustier.

Keep it Light - Have a sense of humor about embarrassing moments. (C'mon, like you've never farted.) "I once got my period in the middle of the night and it got all over the guy's sheets. I was absolutely mortified, especially since it was a one-night stand," says Christine, 30. "But he made a joke out of it and said, "Oh, no! I've been shot! But don't worry, it's merely a flesh wound." I felt so much better"



0 comments