How to Give a Woman a Compliment


Giving Women Compliments

If the girl doesn't respond to a straight compliment, you can try a semi-humorous production, such as: "You know, when I was a little boy I saw a beautiful bicycle in a store window. It was a shining red with chrome fenders. It had a - chrome headlamp, a genuine leather seat, a flashing red and yellow taillight, a speedometer, handbrakes, a rear view mirror, and a musical horn that played a tune. It had everything. It was the most wonderful bicycle I had ever seen. I asked my father to buy it for me, but he couldn't afford the price. I often went by that store window just to look at it. I wanted that bicycle so much. Well! I want a date with you just as much as I wanted that bicycle." All this should be said dramatically, but smiling all the time. You are telling it as a kind of joke. You can use variations of this -a little pony, a sports car or anything else.



If the girl won't warm to you even after your attempts to draw her out and your compliments, she might still be a little shy. You could try this: "Say! There is a nice little coffee shop around the comer. Let's go for coffee." Then, while you walk along together (and at the coffee shop), you can chat casually about things along the way, or other small talk that presents itself. If you still can't get her to respond (and you haven't lost interest yet yourself), you should ask her for a future date, or get her phone number and try again at another time. Of course, if she refuses the coffee invitation, or your date offer, you should probably give up. Mostly, girls will respond more easily than this, but I have described a difficult case to illustrate some of the different tactics you can use.

0 comments