Paying for women

Friday, June 23, 2023 | 0 comments »

 

Fairness with Women

Can't Buy Me Love

THIS is key, and I'll talk about it again and again. DON'T PAY. Especially with a woman you've just met. Paying says all the wrong things.

Women will read it different ways; here's a few.

It says I'm not interesting, so I'm bribing you to spend time with me.

It says I want to prove I'm good mate material by showing off my financial success. Or the corollary: I'm insecure, so like a man with a small penis and a hot sports car, I'm trying to buy myself some confidence.

Worse still: I don't really know you, but I think you're hot so I'm going to try and buy my way into your jeans.



Equally cringe-worthy: I just paid for you. Now, what are you going to do for ME?

Oh, let's not forget the classic: I'm used to paying for women so they'll keep me company. Feel free to take advantage of that and bleed me for all I can handle, regardless of whether you like me or not.

And of course, with a certain sensitive sect of ladies, you're saying I'm a sexist pig. Now cook bitch.

In fact, can you say anything good by paying? Well, you could be saying I'm a nice, generous man. Great. We all know by now how sexy that is.

0 comments