10 Awesome Prayers for Dating Women



  1. My Prayer: "Dear God, I know that with you all things are possible and I pray that you will help me achieve my goal of having a new girlfriend. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."
  2. My Prayer: "Dear God, help me not make these mistakes on my first dates with women. I want my first date to go smoothly and make a good impression on her so I can have a second date. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."
  3. My Prayer: Dear Jesus, make the plans for my love life and let nothing deter me from seeing them fulfilled.
  4. My Prayer: "Dear God, help me overcome my shyness when I go to nightclubs. I get so nervous, fearful, and anxious when I think about approaching women that I am attracted to. Help me overcome these fears and give me the courage to approach women with a calm, cool, and confi-dent attitude. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."
  5. My Prayer: "Dear God, I pray that I don't make any of these dumb dating mistakes and blunders that turn women off. In Jesus name I pray, Amen"
  6. My Prayer: "Dear God, help me be a good driver when I'm on a date. I want to be a safe driver and not put my life, my date, and other people's lives in jeopardy. If I commit any of these driv-ing sins help me overcome them. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."
  7. Spiritual Comment and Prayer: These are the two most important prayers to say when you are dating: 1. When something good happens in your dating life say, "Thank you Jesus." 2. When things are going wrong in your dating life say, "Help me Lord."
  8. My Prayer: "Dear Jesus, help me overcome feeling depressed and feeling sorry for myself when I don't have a woman to love in my life. Help me avoid having any pity parties. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."
  9. My Prayer: "Dear God, please help me to be myself when dating and not try to pretend to be someone that I am not. In Jesus name I pray, Amen."
  10. My Prayer: "Dear God, help me avoid being possessive, controlling, and smothering women that I date. I don't want to scare women off by being this way. In Jesus name I pray, Amen"

0 comments