At last! The answers to your prayers for for finding someone to love.

 “Help me Jesus: 365 Daily Spiritual Devotions to Help Men Meet, Date, and Attract Women” new book by Don Diebel provides you with 142 bible verses, 47 powerful and effective prayers, and 176 spiritual comments, inspirations, and advice for every day of the year to help you meet, date, and attract women using the power of Jesus.

Here is just a small sampling from each chapter of spiritual comments, prayers, inspirations, and advice for dating women for every day of the year:



 January 14th - My Prayer: “Dear God, help me have a positive and upbeat outlook when out on a date with women. Make sure I don’t bitch, whine, and complain when I’m on a date because this will turn her off and make her not want to date me again. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.”

February 1st - Spiritual Inspiration: Jesus, I know that the answers to my prayers for a girlfriend are in your hands. I’m not going to get upset and frustrated about why nothing is happening or why it is taking so long to find someone to love. I will wait for your timing, not mine.

March 17th - Spiritual Inspiration and Prayer: These are the two most important prayers to say when you are dating:

1. When something good happens in your dating life say, “Thank you Jesus.”

2. When things are going wrong in your dating life say, “Help me Lord.”

April 15th - While waiting for the right woman to come into your life trust Jesus’s perfect timingBut these things I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day! Habakkuk 2:3 TLB

May 21st - When you receive bad news that your girlfriend is dumping youHe will have no fear of bad news; his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord. Psalm 112:7 Getting dumped can actually be a blessing because the next girl you meet can turn out to be the girl you have been waiting for all your life.

June 3rd - Spiritual Advice: Are you aware that worrying about your love life is totally useless? All you have to do is throw your cares to Jesus and enjoy dating while he goes to work on your behalf to solve your love life issues. Trust him and you will be amazed at what he can do.

July 1st - When you are frustrated and want to just give up on dating womenWe are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed and broken. We are perplexed, but we don’t give up and quit. 2 Corinthians 4:8

August 1st - Spiritual Inspiration: I know that when one door closes on a relationship that did not work out it only means that Jesus has someone better for me. He is directing my steps in searching for someone new and I’m excited to meet this woman Jesus has chosen for me.

September 4th - Think about this the next time you are tempted to give up on datingWe do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, on who our faith depends from start to finish. He was willing to die a shameful death on the cross because of the joy he knew would be his afterward…Think about all he endured when sinful people did such terrible things to him, so that you don’t become weary and give up. Hebrews 12:2-3

October 15th - Spiritual Inspiration: I have been praying fervently for a new relationship to come into my life. I truly believe with all my heart and my faith in Jesus that Jesus promised me this woman to me. He is going to release this promise he made to me that has been delayed. I will love this heaven sent woman with all my heart.

November 14th - My Prayer: “Father, thank you for providing me with your wisdom in making good choices in dating women. I lean on you to help me in any dating issues and problems I may encounter in my dating life. Thank you for helping me say and do the right things when I am on a date. This really impresses my date. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.”

December 5th - Spiritual Advice: If you are really serious about calling on Jesus to help you find a mate you are going to have to become a Christian so Jesus can help you. If you do not believe in Jesus and that he died on the cross for your sins then Jesus will not be inclined to help you because you turned your back on him.

Order now at: www.getgirls.com/helpme.htm so Jesus can help you be successful in your dating life.

 

 

 

 

0 comments