Listen up guys. I can't begin to tell you how important this tip is. After you have had sex with a woman you must call her the very next day (this is especially critical for a woman you have just met or very early in a relationship.)

So, what's the big deal? It's a very, very big deal to a woman giving her body to you. It's very special to her and she expects to hear from you the next day. If she doesn't she will feel used and that you don't have any respect for her. The bad thing about this is she may be so upset and angry towards you that she won't care to have intimate relations with you again and that's bad news for you.

You really need to call her the next day just out of respect, if for no other reason. There's an exception to the rule. That is if you really were just using her for sex and don't care to see her again. In other words, a one-night stand, which us guys are notorious for. Please guys, if it really was just a one-night stand, don't lead her on by misleading her into thinking that you care for her and want to start a relationship with her. Just don't call her at all.

So, what do you say when you call her the next day? Say something like this, "_____________(her name), I just called to tell you I really enjoyed making love to you last night and I want you to know that I think you are a very special lady." Just this simple sentence will make a good impression on her and make her feel special and that you care about her.

If you get her answering machine be sure thank her for an enjoyable evening and tell her that she is a special lady. Don't mention the making love part on her answering machine. Someone else may hear this message and it could be embarrassing to her.

In closing, guys please follow this advice. You will save a lot of broken hearts and make a lot of women happy. By not following my own advice in the past, I can't tell you how many times I would not call the next day and I would run into these women at the nightclubs I hung out at and when they saw me they would give me "go to hell" looks and be very cold towards me.







0 comments