Here are some tactics to get the topless dancers to come to you so you can meet them:

1. See a dancer you are attracted to? Use your waitress to meet her. Write the following note on a piece of paper and have your waitress deliver it to her. "Hi, my name is_____, across the way in the blue sweater with brown hair and a mustache. I am attracted to you and would like to get to know you. Will you join me for a drink? I'll be disappointed if you don't. P.S. I'm not planning on buying any dances tonight, perhaps another night."

Does this work? You bet it does! Not 100% of the time, but if she comes over at least you know that you have captured her interest. It's up to you to capitalize on this opportunity.

2. If you see a dancer across the way that turns you on, motion for her to come over to your table and when she comes to you tell her this: "Hi you caught my eye earlier and I'd like to get to know you better. I don't plan on buying any dances tonight, but would you join me for a drink?" Always remember that if a dancer joins you for a drink you are not obligated to buy a dance from her.

Also, under no circumstances at any time are you obligated to buy a dancer a drink or a dance. But, if you don't at least buy them a drink, they won't spend much time with you normally and you've got to spend some time with them if you are going to get anywhere with them.







0 comments