Advice on Dating Raped Women


This week I want to discuss a topic that one of my subscribers to my newsletters suggested that needed to be addressed. That subject is dating women who have been raped or sexually molested in the past. Here is what he wanted to share with my readers:

I have seen several women who had been raped or sexually molested in their pasts. This can completely destroy a woman's confidence and self-esteem. One girl who was molested by her father was adamant that the only thing I couldn't do was fall in love with her which I totally failed to do, but scared her off. This is why trust, communication and chemistry are important and if any of these are out of whack, it ain't going to happen.

Guys, if you can't score right away with her, don't sweat it; it doesn't have to mean that anything is wrong with you. Never play games with women as this always comes back to bit you in the ass later. If all you want is casual sex, say so up front. I met a woman I am still seeing because that's what she wants. We agreed if we become serious we would stop seeing each other and if we see someone else we stop.



I am also disgusted that some men consider a woman who was raped to be damaged goods and totally write her off. Rape is a crime of assault and if a woman confesses this to you she is probably scared of how you will react.

Do yourself a favor and never let this stop you from seeing someone. Put sex off and help her through it. If it doesn't work, move on and don't pretend to be compassionate to score with her. Have faith and trust yourself and always be a gentleman.

0 comments