How to Spot Gold Digger Single Women


This week I want to talk about single women who will use you and manipulate you on a first date. I call them gold-diggers. They are not interested in you, just what they can get out of you.

I want give you advice about these types of single women concerning a first date. Let's just say you've met this really gorgeous and beautiful woman and you're trying to set up a date to do something. She insists on going to the most expensive restaurant in town. Should you go along with her? Absolutely not if you can not afford it. And absolutely not for a first date and I'll tell you why: What if you blow $50-100 of your hard-earned money on her and the date doesn't work out? You might as well have flushed that money down the toilet.

Another point is that you must not give in to her wishes on going to the most expensive restaurant in town. Stand your ground and don't allow her to manipulate you. Don't let her use you for a free expensive meal that you can not afford.



If you really can't afford to go to a high-class expensive restaurant, don't let her know it. Just suggest a restaurant that is not as expensive. When she questions your choice of restaurant, just say that it is where you prefer to go and they have great food and a nice atmosphere.

I might add, if you happen to be rich, then I guess it doesn't matter if a woman insists on going to a real expensive restaurant. You've got money to burn, so if you are used then maybe it is no big deal. Personally, I like a woman to like me for who I am and not because I have a lot of money.

Also, I'm not suggesting every woman that wants to go to a real expensive restaurant is a gold-digger that just want to use you. I just want you to be aware that there are women out there that use men and a red flag should go up in your mind when a woman suggest a very expensive restaurant for a first date.

P.S. - This article written by Don Diebel (Americas #1 Singles Expert). If you would like more free dating tips on how to successfully meet, date, attract, an

0 comments