How to Answer Tough Sexual Questions from Women


When on a date a woman may ask you how many women you have slept with. She may just be curious or she may want to find out if you are a player.

What should your answer be? Well, if you have slept with a lot of women, don't tell her. Just tell her that you are very selective in whom you go to bed with and don't believe in sleeping around or one-night stands. Even if you have to tell white lies, don't reveal to her how many women you have slept with. At least, not in the beginning. Once you have been dating awhile, then you can reveal more intimate details about your sex life. Just don't reveal too much.

And another question may come up while on a date. She may ask you if you've ever had a one-night stand. Personally, I don't think it's any of her business, but just answer: "I don't believe in one-night stands. Women are just too precious to use for sex."



My strategy is to not reveal that I've had one-night stands even though I have had several. I'm not proud of the fact that I have. This was when I was younger and I had my brain between my legs. As a word of advice, with all the sexual diseases out there, you have to be careful about who you sleep with these days.

 Drive Women Wild with Powerful Pheromone Cologne

In closing, whatever you do, don't go bragging about all your sexual conquests while on a date. This is a surefire way to scare off your date. She will think that she is your next victim and she doesn't want to be used for sex. At least, most decent women don't want to be. Of course, there are whores out there that don't mind being used for sex. They will sleep with anyone. Is this the type of woman you want? Think about it .

P.S. - This article written by Don Diebel (Americas #1 Singles Expert). If you would like more free dating tips on how to successfully meet, date, attract, and seduce single women, please visit his website at: www.getgirls.com

0 comments