This week I want to share with you some great personal ads to use to attract single women like crazy and increase your responses to personal ads that you place in singles publications, on the net, newspapers, etc. Try these personal ads (just fill in the blanks for your personal data and the kind of single women you are looking for) guys and I'm sure you will be pleased with the results:

Handsome SWM, 40, slender Hare seeking cute little bunny 25-35, romantic and slender to share my carrots with. Let's hop all over town and have some good times and have a hare-raising experience. If you like to lay in clover and nibble, a plus.

Good Morning My Lovely. My name is Don. I'm a SWM, 6', with a muscular build. I have been told that I am very nice-looking, sensitive, communicate well, and fun to be with. I feel 35 (but I'm not). I also act as though I enjoy single life (but I don't). What I am is 45 and tired of playing games. What I want is to be able to find someone to share those experiences in life which are best when shared. It would be nice if you were as beautiful physically as you are emotionally. However, the important word is "sincerity" and a willingness to give 100% in a relationship (as I am). I hope that we can become friends, that you're a non-smoker, and that you'll be considerate enough to send a recent photo. In the meantime, smile, and remember: Happiness is something we do deserve.

Have Life Will Share - Have hands, will hold. Have arms, will cuddle. Have ears, will listen. Have mind, will communicate. Have imagination, will share. Have heart, will give. SWM, 40, slender, 6' 1", 200 lbs. In search of SWF, 25-35, slender, romantic and affectionate, who has as much to give.

'70 Coupe - Sports Sleek White Body. Comes with black flat top, looks great at 170, stands 5' 11" and loaded. One owner is non-smoking, degreed professional male. Seeking attractive female buyer, 25-35 who knows an exceptional deal. Lease/Purchase options available. Write for complete details.

Big-hearted Teddy Bear - DWM, 46, 6' 2", 240 lbs. Some of life's pleasures for me are cooking, working on cars, fishing, camping, traveling. I love holding hands, sending flowers, good music of all kinds, and long talks by the fireplace. I'm looking for that one special lady who shares my respect for honesty, openness, and the need for communication. A lot of good loving is being wasted here.







0 comments